Moët Red Carpet Glamour
The Exclusive Champagne Cocktail of the Governors Ball
Moët Red Carpet Glamour Cocktail Recipe & Directions:
- Fill a chilled Champagne Flute 1½ way with ice.
- Stir 1 ounce of Fresh Squeezed Sour Mix and 1 ounce of Hum® Botanical Spirit with fresh ice.
- Strain into Flute to fill 1½ way.
- Top with Moët & Chandon Imperial.
- Garnish with a Single Rose Petal.
- Continually refresh as you wish with Moët & Chandon Imperial as the Champagne will float on top of the Hum Sour, but its effervescence will deliver Hum's heady cardamom and kaffir lime notes.
Fresh Squeezed Sour Mix Preparation:
- Make a syrup with 1.1½ cups sugar and 1 cup hot water.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup fresh lime juice and 1 cup fresh lemon juice and refrigerate. May be prepared the night before. Syrup may be substituted with 1 pint agave nectar.